Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

How gutted will you be if ends up somewhere else ?

Very :lol: Not that I’m expecting us to get him but it sounds like we are trying hard. Hope it happens. Just hope he doesn’t go to PSG or another PL club. If he makes the right choice of a club next then he will be going to RM for £100m+ in a few years I’d guess. (Unless injuries or whatever happens.

Feyenoord might be a good choice. Dutch league at least. 

Usually a good place to start if you’ve played in Scandinavia. Assuming if you get game time obviously.

Edited by Ikon

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Luke: NUFC struggling with FFP.

NUFC: Buys youngster for £6 million who is immediately loaned out.

Wouldn't that only cost about 1.2mill (assuming 5yr deal) towards FFP ?

6 minutes ago, madras said:

Wouldn't that only cost about 1.2mill (assuming 5yr deal) towards FFP ?

No differences as a percentage of our budget assuming all deal are 5 years+ though.

For the record I think this is a good move and I'm all for signing young prospects.

I love the fact we're unpredictable, we could sign a couple of decent players and then a so called marquee player, or 2 marquee players, a combination of the two plus youngsters.

The fact the papers know nowt is fabulous, thinking we have only this or that to spend, or we might be going for Maguire, Messi or Ronaldo. Just utter tripe because the club is telling them nothing.

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Only ever thought it was going to be 3-4 signings tbh and I'll be very happy with that. A lite overhaul was never going to happen.

Mentioned before about the similarities between our playstyle and trajectory between ourselves and early Klopp Liverpool; after they finished 4th in 2016-17 they only made 4 summer signings: Salah, Robertson, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Solanke. Van Dijk came in the January window. Similar will happen to us imo.

I mirror these thoughts exactly. We’ll get in two or three, maybe four, ready to play signings this summer, but then we at least another big one in January to push on. 

3 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Surely his employers must see how wide of the mark his reporting is and sack the fucking baldy cunt.

Why? His employers will be in absolute dreamland with the amount of engagement he's getting.

14 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Surely his employers must see how wide of the mark his reporting is and sack the fucking baldy cunt.

He gets the clicks in though doesn’t he