Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Considering the names we have been linked with, even the European based players with potential that have been spuriously linked, I would be pretty dissapointed with McTominay. It's a naughty turd rumour that won't flush though and it couples well with Howe wanting prem experienced players. 

I trust Howe and the team though. If they want him I think he will thrive here. Still hope for a sangare or seko fofana for the price McTominay would cost.

McTominay has some canny attributes, think he's technically decent, can tackle, is fairly strong but the problem with him is he's an absolute coward

He loves to pass backwards but mostly he hides, whenever I've watched him play he takes up the space which removes him as a passing option

It would be a shit signing

2 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

McTominay has some canny attributes, think he's technically decent, can tackle, is fairly strong but the problem with him is he's an absolute coward

He loves to pass backwards but mostly he hides, whenever I've watched him play he takes up the space which removes him as a passing option

It would be a shit signing

There's a canny video short on this...

Sangare from PSV would be a peach. Him plus someone on loan and we’ll have had a hellish window. Only negative has been our inability to shift any of the fringe players for cash - Fat Mike really delivering that sting in the tail along with Castore, Fun88, Bruce’s enlarged payoff and Charnley’s bonus.

21 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Sangare from PSV would be a peach. Him plus someone on loan and we’ll have had a hellish window. Only negative has been our inability to shift any of the fringe players for cash - Fat Mike really delivering that sting in the tail along with Castore, Fun88, Bruce’s enlarged payoff and Charnley’s bonus.

Tis but a pin prick on PIFs rhino behind.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Big Lee reporting that our spending isn't done.

From the Chron:

“Isak has been classed as a great deal for Newcastle by many observers given his best years are still very much ahead of him. But Newcastle are not finished there and are expected to sign another forward and possibly a wide player.

Although, there are a clutch of departures also on the cards with Eddie Howe's squad currently oversubscribed.”