Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, FloydianMag said:

I just have a feeling that we’ll announce a statement signing, someone like Moussa Diaby. Everyone is focused on Tielemanns and loans etc. An announcement out of the blue, like Isak. Then again I could be totally fucking wrong.

I think if there's any signings it will be current Prem players or loans, anything else would surely take too long to organise and execute. 

6 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

I just have a feeling that we’ll announce a statement signing, someone like Moussa Diaby. Everyone is focused on Tielemanns and loans etc. An announcement out of the blue, like Isak. Then again I could be totally fucking wrong.

I love the optimism like this but absolutely nothing suggests that is in any way likely. My biggest hope is we manage to come to a deal over tielemans or a surprise loan with option to buy for a young exciting midfielder 

I suspect we’ll get to 3 or 4pm

And the ‘business done for window’ brief will come out

Edited by gdm

3 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

I think if there's any signings it will be current Prem players or loans, anything else would surely take too long to organise and execute. 

I think so too, should be planes landing right about now if we’ll sign someone abroad.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Watford apparently looking for a right wing back ... please send them Jacob Murphy.

He's literally the perfect pawn in all of this. He's proven at Norwich, WBA and Sheff Wed that he's a very good Championship level winger. Just let us have Pedro and they can have him as a replacement.