Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Would actually be cool if we could have little flags underneath our avatars for every member so we know where they are from, I’d obviously want a Mexican flag and we wouldn’t need any for the Yanks, you can tell they are from there anyway. 

Edited by HTT II

6 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

:lol: Proper Ben Shapiro school of reasoning take there

Its definitely not that logical.  Certainly not destroying anyone with logic here.  Though I'm pretty sure he's joking :lol:

Edited by Teasy

3 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Tbf I'm not convinced Pulisic is even interested in coming here. Thought he fancied a move to Italy.

Leeds or us it was rumoured, and tbh he would go anywhere where he isnt warming the bench most of the time.

22 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Would actually be cool if we could have little flags underneath our avatars for every member so we know where they are from, I’d obviously want a Mexican flag and we wouldn’t need any for the Yanks, you can tell they are from there anyway. 

True enough, just ask one to spell colour for instance. I would be outed immediately.

Just now, McCormick said:

Feel like such a brat :lol: but I’ll be pretty deflated if we don’t get either an RW or CM before the window closes.

I’m quite satisfied but it’ll be a chance missed I think. Id happily spend money set aside for January on a midfielder today but think we are struggling with our targets 

You know what? I don't mind if we don't sign anyone else this window. We're not playing Football Manager with cheats and I understand we won't sort out the squad in two windows. We've got rid of ashley, we don't have the scratting around in the bargain basements that Rafa was forced to do and the likes of ParBruce relished in disheartening us with in a lot of circumstances. I'm still excited, it's a great feeling that we aren't still the joke of the premier league anymore, we can attract the names we could before that fat cockney soul sucker bought us. I'm excited at the prospect we might sign someone who isn't a villa ninth choice injured midfielder and I have faith in the manager and the executive team, yes team, we have now. Not just that creepy little bootlicking worm. I love our club again, I don't need to necessarily have another world class player come in this window.