Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

Krafth's agent is some boy.

Got an extension as well right? He's a great agent.

Btw - this shows (Shelvey) why it's a good idea for a player to move to a top club early. They usually get good money and then when they move down the league - they get even more. That's how you end up with Alex Iwobi on gigantic wages.

Callum Wilson's agent let him down. How's he earning similar money to Ritchie? 

Assuming this is all true

Edited by The College Dropout

31 minutes ago, NWMag said:

Absolutely no chance we are paying Wood £80,000 a week

We paid £25m for him making him one of our most expensive players. Whether the wages listed are correct or not, he's definitely going to be one of our top earners.

Wolves surely can’t be getting both Ramos and Nunes (just in terms of fees). Would propel them into top 7 contenders. Not to be a “bed wetter” but we surely need to be outspending the likes of Wolves if we’re serious about pushing for European places.

10 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Portuguese press saying we are bidding 33 million for Ramos to beat Leeds and Wolves to him. Can’t see this and the Pedro one being true.

We could be progressing both at the same time to see which deal makes the most financial sense. Time is of the essence now.

If the market is so tough, especially for us - its getting close to change of strategy.

Instead of these tier 1 targets, maybe we need to get some raw players that we can use this season to get experience and kick on next year.

56 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

By all accounts Leicester actively want to sell Tielemans. They don’t want to sell Maddison. 

Also - if my understanding of our FFP situation and transfer policy is correct. We'll not bid £50m unless we panic and do something against our general policy.

Same thing with Harrison.. I think £38-40m would seal it. But we wouldn't go that high.