Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

54 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Then if we had that you’d say you’re disappointed e we didn’t get a new RW - then if we got that you’d say you’re disapointed we have to rely on manquillo   as RB cover.

We’re not going to undo 14 years of neglect overnight.

I agree, which is why I prefaced it the way I did. I just feel like CM cover is our one glaring gap right now. Everywhere else I think we have enough cover to make do. I don’t think another RW is essential because we’ve got enough players who can cover that role and do okay. Think Manquillo is great cover too so I have no idea where that’s come from, sucks Krafth is out but we don’t desperately need cover there. 

Disappointed does not mean it’s been a bad window either. Quite the opposite, it’s been fantastic. 

12 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

I agree, which is why I prefaced it the way I did. I just feel like CM cover is our one glaring gap right now. Everywhere else I think we have enough cover to make do. I don’t think another RW is essential because we’ve got enough players who can cover that role and do okay. Think Manquillo is great cover too so I have no idea where that’s come from, sucks Krafth is out but we don’t desperately need cover there. 

Disappointed does not mean it’s been a bad window either. Quite the opposite, it’s been fantastic. 

Running the risk of making myself a hypocrite - the rb worries me with trippier lymping since tran fucking mere.  Krafth did brilliant last season when called upon and so many games where we kept clean sheets or only conceded one.   Manquillo asked to do the same concerns me.

27 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Running the risk of making myself a hypocrite - the rb worries me with trippier lymping since tran fucking mere.  Krafth did brilliant last season when called upon and so many games where we kept clean sheets or only conceded one.   Manquillo asked to do the same concerns me.

Agree, think Manquillo is perfectly capable when fit but with his injury record that position is a hell of a lot shakier now than it was pre-Tranmere.

I feel like it's happened maybe 5 or 6 times now that the model to emulate™️ club that everyone lauds suddenly finds itself unstuck and in crisis either on the field or off it. My money would be on Brighton next, just purely going on that pattern.

1 hour ago, Ben said:

After reading Rodgers comments today I'm surprised we haven't made a move for Maddison and  Tielemans

I think we decided to put the big money on Isak, I doubt we'll do another one to that sort of value in this window.

Jack Harrison would have been a great signing, getting more rave reviews tonight from BBC.

‘Tell you what, Jack Harrison is a hell of a player. 

He's giving Nathan Patterson a torrid time. Although the Scottish international has played well, he's just never been given a rest in this second half’.

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Jack Harrison would have been a great signing, getting more rave reviews tonight from BBC.

He's giving Nathan Patterson a torrid time. Although the Scottish international has played well, he's just never been given a rest in this second half’.

Just shows we have a good scouting network, most average Joe's barely knew much about Harrison or Joao Pedro before this summer. Now every man and his dog is telling us what cracking prospects they are.

8 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

I've watched the whole game mind and he has been pretty poor especially this second half. 

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

I've watched the whole game mind and he has been pretty poor especially this second half. 

Never watched it, think it Alistair McGowan raving about him.

I think he’s a player in the James Milner mould in that he’d give 100% every week and be a real crowd favourite. He’s got quality from what I’ve seen, but if I had to choose someone to really take us to the next level it would be Moussa Diaby.

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Never watched it, think it Alistair McGowan raving about him.

I think he’s a player in the James Milner mould in that he’d give 100% every week and be a real crowd favourite. He’s got quality from what I’ve seen, but if I had to choose someone to really take us to the next level it would be Moussa Diaby.

Well if that's the person who is reporting it, then that tells you everything [emoji38]. Wasn't judging him overall, was just saying tonight he was pretty poor.