Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Would mean that we'd only have 4 players that can play CM when we play a midfield 3. Disaster waiting to happen if true. 

It is from that horrid bald fucker like so there's hope yet.

Don’t even waste your time doing the mental gymnastics to fit his breast fondling theories into reality. Just notice it’s him and skip the reading of the tweet. There, that’s better. And breathe! 

8 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Would mean that we'd only have 4 players that can play CM when we play a midfield 3. Disaster waiting to happen if true. 

5 I guess, as Howe seems to think Anderson is a CM

Surprised there hasn;t been any talk of Teilmanns. Maybe we've enquired and been told they won't let him go this window, or the player himself doesn't want to move this window, especially if his contract is up in the summer.

Newcastle are signing nobody else this window and you can trust me on that, unless they do in which case I knew about it but didn't want to say out in case it spoilt the deal, either way the club should be thanking me for keeping the fans expectations at bay.

Does that mean I work for the English media now.

31 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Joelinton, Bruno, Willock, Longstaff, Anderson, Gordon. 

New Miggy could easily play in one of the wide CM slots if needed, IMO.

However, it would be nice if we managed to add a natural CM. We ideally needed one before the Shelvey bid came in.

32 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Aye this. Fuck their ridiculous wage bill and spending, don't want to fund them by buying their cast offs.

I mean De Bruyne and Salah were Chelsea cast offs technically. Sometimes there's gems to be found in chaotic clubs letting talent slip through the cracks.

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

New Miggy could easily play in one of the wide CM slots if needed, IMO.

However, it would be nice if we managed to add a natural CM. We ideally needed one before the Shelvey bid came in.

Have the occasional nightmare of the times Bruce played him there in that minging 5-3-2.