Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, andyc35i said:

I’d just prefer that we don’t overpay for a player that another team wants to get rid of. Let’s wait it out and get him for a decent fee 

Burnley most definitely did not want rid of Chris Wood

4 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Think we need better than Tierney like.

Quality is certainly not the issue with Tierney like. I can understand the injury arguement but not the talent one.

We can’t buy too many players even if we get Europe (CL). The ones we buy i want to be reliable and available for most of the season. Especially if a starting key player. 

15 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

Have we been linked with Gundogan? I feel like he’s someone we should be in for with a Top 4 finish. Probably a bit early in our development, but what a player he is

Man City want to keep him, and he allegedly wants to go to Barca. Don’t see why he’d come to us, sadly. 

34 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Man City want to keep him, and he allegedly wants to go to Barca. Don’t see why he’d come to us, sadly. 

I wonder if loads & loads & loads of lovely money would help ?

1 minute ago, Ben said:

I wonder if loads & loads & loads of lovely money would help ?

But we don’t do loads and loads of money, not yet anyway.

16 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

If we do get Champions League I would be tempted to look at a loan with an option to by for Joao Felix, even if the loan fee was big money.

That be a fantastic signing, undoubted talent and would work wonders behind Isak.

Howe has said before he's not keen on loans though, but if he could get him working in our setup up, I think the link up play between Bruno, Felix and Isak would be disgusting.

22 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

If he don’t work hard enough for Simeone, Howe won’t want him 

Probably right, I've not watched enough of him to see how hard he works. However on the ball he looks quality, wriggles his way through defences beautifully and would probably have lots of assists if Chelsea had a goalscorer.

26 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

If he don’t work hard enough for Simeone, Howe won’t want him 

I thought it was more that the style of play Simeone played just didn't suit him.  Seems to graft hard enough in the Chelsea games I've seen.

Lol, guy has had one season over 10

goals in his career, and Atleti are desperate to bin him off even though they paid 100m for him. Lovely player to watch on the ball, but he consistently makes the worst decisions. 80m or whatever they are trying to fleece Chelsea for would be throwing money away. 

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I totally agree that he will be massively overpriced, but I wouldn't say that he's God awful. 

Wey, relatively to his price tag, but yeah just for emphasis really. Was toxic in the dressing room at Atleti by all accounts as well. Seems to be a superstar in his own head.