Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 hour ago, kocunar said:

If that is indeed the case, he would need to get 290 minutes out of possible 360 minutes in the last 4 games (if they win the cup semifinals, otherwise they play only 3 games and its impossible for him to reach it). Would be very smart of him to pick up an "injury" before the last game if it will still be possible to reach the minute threshold.

Or he could play as many minutes so his club get a few more quid for him, leaves in an honorable way and the buying club still get a talent for a reasonable fee

23 minutes ago, Deuce said:

Strongest argument against signing Szoboslai is that no one can spell his name correctly.

you didn’t even notice that I spelled it incorrectly just now. :lol: 

We’ll just call him Dom.

50 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Yeah if we get a DM - his ability to pass the ball has to be of a high level - none of this bollocks side to side passing - forward and penetrative 

The passing doesn't need to be Hollywood variety for me. Progressive would just mean laying it off quick and moving forward for the return pass. Tiote with a bit less delusions of grandeur would do me nicely.

2 hours ago, Displayname said:

We definitely need to get rid of someone. We only have 17 players who have played more than 10 games this season though, so it doesnt have to be one of the regulars. 

Lewis, Ritchie, Manquillo, shortstaff and Fraser will all be going and one of Karius and Gillespie, maybe Dubs.

Half decent chance Lascelles leaves too.

10 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Lewis, Ritchie, Manquillo, shortstaff and Fraser will all be going and one of Karius and Gillespie, maybe Dubs.

Half decent chance Lascelles leaves too.

Agreed. There's plenty of players we can move on without getting rid of key performers who got us to the CL, and saved us from relegation last season actually.

1 minute ago, buzza said:

All i want to happen is that we get them in early and bed them in.

Three top class signings for competing now and a couple of up and coming to grow into the team

It makes such a big difference to do your business early. Luckily we've seen some of that already from the owners, they won't be waiting around for bargains like the fat man. They'll know who they want and try to get them locked down for pre season I expect.

I mean it's always a shit show with agents and all, but at least we won't be intentionally fucking it off for the first six weeks of the window.

14 hours ago, Rich said:

Name-checked by Ornstein as one of the PL clubs with £40M Kudus in their their thoughts.

:megusta:

Gundogan would be a superb signing for us, we should throw out hat in the ring