Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

10 hours ago, McDog said:

They better be, you have to be able to sell players to stay solvent with FFP.  Newcastle haven't got a fucking dime on their players. No resale value.

edit: I mean who they now have outgoing. Obviously they are accumulating players with real value on the squad. Just saying that needs to continue, even through the youth program.

Yeah, it's absolutely infuriating how Ashley ran down the value of the squad to such an extent, and now it's staring us in the face when we can't even give our players away without subsidising either the player or the club they are joining because they can't afford their inflated wages. It's there in black and white, literally.

1 minute ago, Rich said:

If it was an option, who would people take from Chelsea on loan from the obvious candidates?

Pulisic if he could stay fit for me. Would be brilliant for us.

Gallagher is probably the safer bet.

1 minute ago, Rich said:

If it was an option, who would people take from Chelsea on loan from the obvious candidates?

If it was just one choice it would have to be Pulisic. His potential contributions playing every week on that right side man ... think it would be incredible.

I do like CHO and Gallagher a lot too, but it would have to be Pulisic first choice.

What I like with Pulisic as well is he is very unsatisfied at Chelsea and eager to prove himself as an important player playing every week.

He's already a very energetic and dynamic player. Him coming in with fire in his belly would be crazy.

Just now, KaKa said:

What I like with Pulisic as well is he is very unsatisfied at Chelsea and eager to prove himself as an important player playing every week.

He's already a very energetic and dynamic player. Him coming in with fire in his belly would be crazy.

Also got to get himself in top condition for the World Cup so that’s an added bonus.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

If it was just one choice it would have to be Pulisic. His potential contributions playing every week on that right side man ... think it would be incredible.

I do like CHO and Gallagher a lot too, but it would have to be Pulisic first choice.

Yeah he's exactly what we need on the RW.