Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, Tomato Deuce said:

In a perfect world you’d like to have Almiron and Willock available off the bench.

Both of them would be great impact subs too, could you imagine a non-fatigued Miggy coming in with 20 minutes left today in that heat.

1 minute ago, Tomato Deuce said:

In a perfect world you’d like to have Almiron and Willock available off the bench.

In an ideal world we have someone young and exciting for the left/maxi too and stick a rocket up his ass. 

Anderson isn't the answer either. Get him out on loan unless we are really hooped bringing people in.

We need another striker, RW and central creative mid. Arguable another DM too. That's not happening though.

need at least 3 in of greater quality otherwise we’ll have failed in this transfer window. 

Maxi is miles of it and simply doesn’t look like he can fit into the mantra of a team due to his poor decision making.

LW, RW and. CF imperative. 

Just now, Yelevats said:

need at least 3 in of greater quality otherwise we’ll have failed in this transfer window. 

Maxi is miles of it and simply doesn’t look like he can fit into the mantra of a team due to his poor decision making.

3…at least is imperative?
Shush. 

3 hours ago, 54 said:

Both of them would be great impact subs too, could you imagine a non-fatigued Miggy coming in with 20 minutes left today in that heat.

Yeah, he would run around a lot and the game ends 0-0. 

2 hours ago, Yelevats said:

“We’ll have failed in this transfer window?”

- get a grip. You expecting/wanting top 4 or something? 

22 minutes ago, Manxst said:

“We’ll have failed in this transfer window?”

- get a grip. You expecting/wanting top 4 or something? 

I know right. Joke that anyone could think that. Failing in a transfer window is what Ashley did.

The club obviously wants to sign players, but clearly of some quality based on what we get from the media. We could easily go out and fill the positions we want with players, I bet we're being offered players left right and centre by agents. But what's the point getting random players in when we can wait it out and have another bruno, trippier or botman.

We're better off at this stage focusing on the first xi being as good as it can, and then the depth will naturally improve itself over time.

I really can't see us not making at least 1 attacking signing and a loan of some sort. Something is going to happen, Eddie and co want the signings just as much as we do if not more, why wouldn't they want to improve.

5 minutes ago, Cronky said:

His career has gone south after a very, very promising start. If a manager could only get a grip of this lad, he could be a really good signing. 

Keep away from him.  Bad news (in my opinion).

We don't want to get ripped off and overpay, and we can't spend too big until new sponsors are in place, The approach to transfers is sensible and correct imo.

It's a proper build the club from the ground up, so for all those peeing their pants.....chill out, relax....its not like we haven't had to wait for so long before, the time it took the fat arsehole selling shows our resilience.

Now, we wait as we watch the club be built on solid foundations by a superb manager, owners who care and players that want to be here, just a little patience for the fireworks.

Edited by Bimpy474

5 minutes ago, Rod said:

Keep away from him.  Bad news (in my opinion).

What has been the problem with him? Are there off the field issues? Long-term injuries? Does he fall out with managers or team mates? Does he lack motivation?

I've never come across an explanation.

Edited by Cronky

15 minutes ago, Cronky said:

His career has gone south after a very, very promising start. If a manager could only get a grip of this lad, he could be a really good signing. 

He's played hardly any top tier football in 4 years, he'd do well to take a trip abroad to a different league imo, rather than try and justify a place in a PL starting 11 which he'll struggle to do. Celtic would be a great shout for him, 

I don’t think Ross Barkley had a good football brain, he had skills as an individual but didn’t know how to play in a team. If he hadn’t signed a huge contract at Chelsea he might have been able to find his level elsewhere, but it wouldn’t have been at a top half club IMO.

Absolute crock of shit that like

All the comments underneath are from Chelsea fans saying sell him?

Mind I know twitter is a million miles from the real world but surprised at them saying that

Edited by jack j