Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

4 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Krafth is back too.

BDB will likely be back as a CB next season too. Pretty sure we will still get a RCB but Botman, Schar, Lascelles, Burn and Krafth as backup is already there. Interested to see how Alex Murphy, McArthur and Savage have developed this year too. Kelland watts is coming back from loan too.

God damnit @SUPERTOON :lol: 

I was literally annoyed at work this morning for a few seconds when i read that tweet, thinking of course fucking Dortmund or Leipzig would get him.

Also thinking that watch him go to RM or City in a couple of seasons for around/plus 100m.

Edited by Ikon

31 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Why do we talk in numbers and not positions now?

I just relate them to Newcastle players over the last 20 odd years. A new number 27 and a good 32 would be great. 11 is a box to box CM, right?

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

10 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I just relate them to Newcastle players over the last 20 odd years. A new number 27 and a good 32 would be great. 11 is a box to box CM, right?

32 will always be the classic mercurial French left winger in my book. Anderson knows. 

6 hours ago, jonny1403 said:

Are you trying to imply that Stones, Walker and Bernardo weren’t massive parts of City’s team this season?

Sounds like a packet of crisps with a pint whilst wearing your new shoes.

Edited by Gawalls

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Man U letting macguire go - give him a years deal see how he gets on? Did a good job for England and Leicester

It'd be a risk but I'd say it's a 50% chance he gets close to his old self once he's out of Man Utd. 

6 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Maguire is too slow on the turn to play our system.

He's also horrid in possession.  

Same passing stats as Botman tbf (86%). Probably right these days on playing in a high line though. That'd be a big risk.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Dunno what the stat for "play himself into trouble regularly" is, but that's what I'm on about with the possession thing.  His decision making and speed of thought is scary bad.

Edited by David Edgar

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

Dunno what the stat for "play himself into trouble regularly" is, but that's what I'm on about with the possession thing.  His decision making and speed of thought is scary bad.

Aye that's true. I still think a lot of pressure will be released by leaving Man Utd though. 

5 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Mirror via Gazetta della Sport. Didn’t even bother linking it as absolute BS paper talk click bait.

I know it’s a shit rag, but is there anyone of my vintage who doesn’t immediately picture the below when they see or hear that name?

FF143AE5-4EFF-413A-934A-443054AECD61.jpeg.c421ccf707c0ce3f3528e7f3ebabee76.jpeg