Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Are Italian coaches the best around?

Both the Italians and Spanish are as good as each other imo.

I'm basing this off the amount of quality managers that have come from those 2 countries, mind. For Italy Ancelotti, Allegri, Mancini, Sarri and Conte. For Spain Guardiola, Benitez, Marcelino, Emery and Muñoz. There'll be many more, those are just from the top of my head.

Speaking on Off The Ball on Thursday night Kilbane was involved in a discussion regarding players acting like a bit of a dick on the football pitch.

"Cesc Fabregas was a total arse.

He was an absolute arse on the pitch, Fabregas. So disrespectful. Just mouth.

The one thing that stuck in my mind - I was playing at Huddersfield [in 2011], you know, I was on loan at "little" Huddersfield, and we went to The Emirates in the League Cup.

We were drawing 1-1, and Fabregas comes onto the pitch, and he was going up against Joey Gudjohnsen. Do you remember Joey Gudjohnsen? He was a midfielder who played at Bolton, Charlton as well I think.

He goes up to Joey Gudjohnsen and he says, 'You're shit, your team-mates are shit' and to be fair to Fabregas he scored a penalty and I was like, 'Cesc, this is Huddersfield, what are you doing, like Jesus Christ.

Time and a place, like. Do it to Paul Scholes or Roy Keane, not Joey Gudjohnen."