Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

An all-star game sounds great. We could have a military parade before the game, sexually assault cheerleaders with our eyes, and have some shit popstars screech out their latest garbage at half time.

I know you're being sarcastic but all of that sounds wonderful imo.

An all-star game sounds great. We could have a military parade before the game, sexually assault cheerleaders with our eyes, and have some s*** popstars screech out their latest garbage at half time.

I know you're being sarcastic but all of that sounds wonderful imo.

I know you're being sarcastic but seriously fuck off yanks. :lol:

For a World Cup it’s a cool idea tbh.

Heard an idea once where 31 teams qualify for the World Cup and the 32nd is a 'best of the rest' selection. No chance after the expansion though.

That would be absolutely shit mind [emoji38]

Carragher's a right f***ing weird c***.

Love this reply  :lol:

Your a star Jake, pick me up a bag from stevie skunk,been snowed in all week,you might as well grab me a loaf for later when I get the munchies,your get it downstairs in the Tesco express I live above in the high street.

Sweet👊

Also seen reports in Italy are coming out alleging that Mauro Icardi's wife Wanda Nara has been having an affair with team-mate Marcelo Brozovic (she has form, considering she was married to Icardi's idol and team-mate Maxi Lopez and had an affair with Icardi before it was later exposed and they got together afterwards).

This bitch is evil, like. The Alan Pardew of footballers wives, although not as much of a c*** of course.