Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Looks like the taxman is going to charge Cristiano Ronaldo with tax fraud, according to the Spanish press. Makes me feel better that not all the fraudsters play for us. :D

Always second to Messi eh. Should make them cellmates, CR7 top bunk he'd hate that.

Guest firetotheworks

BREAKING NEWS: Wenger will sign a 2-year extension with @Arsenal after the FA Cup final. He will accept changes in structure. (Telegraph)

:spit: Oh dear

Good. Hope he wins the league then hands the job over to Nigel Pearson.

Bit gutted BT are cancelling the European Football Show with James Richardson.

:thdn:

Best show they've got. The pundits they have on really know their stuff too, much rather watch/listen to them than suffer an ex pro spouting absolute nonsense.

BREAKING NEWS: Wenger will sign a 2-year extension with @Arsenal after the FA Cup final. He will accept changes in structure. (Telegraph)

:spit: Oh dear

Good. Hope he wins the league then hands the job over to Nigel Pearson.

:thup:

I hope they win the FA Cup and he just fucks off now to be honest.

"Deluded Arsenal fans only want a North Londonder in charge"

Bit gutted BT are cancelling the European Football Show with James Richardson.

:thdn:

Best show they've got. The pundits they have on really know their stuff too, much rather watch/listen to them than suffer an ex pro spouting absolute nonsense.

Shame, it'll no doubt be replaced by Phil Nevilles of the world talking about pashun and hard work is why bayern munich won stuff

Tony Pulis has said that WBA can't ever break the top 7.

Not with a negative unambitious manager such as him in charge they can't.

Is it just me or does his teams give up every year after reaching 40 points? They seem to always get there with a number of games left but never break the 50 point mark.

Is it just me or does his teams give up every year after reaching 40 points? They seem to always get there with a number of games left but never break the 50 point mark.

Usually because that's the target set by the chairman, teams he manage are just happy to survive.

They reach that goal and their season is over.

Usually because that's the target set by the chairman, teams he manage are just happy to survive.

They reach that goal and their season is over.

A more ambitious and professional manager would try and push his team on, no? It was the same at Stoke and he spent plenty of money. Clearly they were bothered enough by it to let him go in favour of Hughes who has finished higher and with more points every season since (except this one admittedly).