Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Messi accepted an offer to play for Barcelona when he was 13, on condition that they pay for treatment for his growth hormone deficiency.

I never knew that like. What does that entail? Is it just his height effected?

Think they are injections.

Messi accepted an offer to play for Barcelona when he was 13, on condition that they pay for treatment for his growth hormone deficiency.

Think they are injections.

Should have come to Newcastle, they were free on the NHS.

Would have been able to offer him the leg break and lengthen option too.

What? :lol: How has it taken you so long to hear about that?

Michael Owen doing a personal injury lawyer advert. Lesson in how not to drum up business

"Have you had an injury that wasn't your fault? It's brilliant, just sign for a Premier League football team and get paid to do fuck all"

Not sure where those other pics of Alan Brazil are but check the clip of the c*** in this photo, belt undone and everything [emoji38]

twitter.com/SportsBreakfast/status/880290618819346432

q

Not sure where those other pics of Alan Brazil are but check the clip of the c*** in this photo, belt undone and everything [emoji38]

Quinn is looking in great shape.  Well done mate ;)

Tyneside football intermediary, Steve Wraith, has been suspended from all football-related duties and fined £500 until November 8.

The suspension, basically, relates to an oversight on Mr Wraith’s behalf in connection with a CRB check, which was rectified, and can came back clean, surrounding the signing of Carlisle United youngster, Luke Lloyd.

Mr Wraith, of Dunston, signed an FA representation contract in December of last year with Carlisle junior, Luke Lloyd, who was 17-years-old at the time, However, unbeknownst to him, a CRB was needed before signing, in footballing terms, minors.

“I realised the mistake that was made and rectified it immediately,” began Steve.

“The check came back all clear and I went on to then register myself, and Luke, with the FA.

“Unfortunately though someone reported me to the FA which led to an investigation which lasted four months. I explained that it was simply an error on my behalf and it’s a mistake that has proved quite costly both financially (£500) and longevity (six months).

“I’m fortunate that I have other sources of income, other irons in the fire so it’s not as damaging in the grand scheme of things.”

Steve, who recently saw his other FA represented client, Scott Fenwick, lift the FA Trophy at Wembley, is one of several intermediaries across the region to be ‘caught out’ by the FA.

A number of which have been fined and banned alongside this with band ranging from between three and twelve months and fines of £250 to £1000 upwards being handed out.

“It’s a lesson learnt, not just for me but for others. I made a mistake and it proved costly.”

Tyneside football intermediary, Steve Wraith, has been suspended from all football-related duties and fined £500 until November 8.

The suspension, basically, relates to an oversight on Mr Wraith’s behalf in connection with a CRB check, which was rectified, and can came back clean, surrounding the signing of Carlisle United youngster, Luke Lloyd.

Mr Wraith, of Dunston, signed an FA representation contract in December of last year with Carlisle junior, Luke Lloyd, who was 17-years-old at the time, However, unbeknownst to him, a CRB was needed before signing, in footballing terms, minors.

“I realised the mistake that was made and rectified it immediately,” began Steve.

“The check came back all clear and I went on to then register myself, and Luke, with the FA.

“Unfortunately though someone reported me to the FA which led to an investigation which lasted four months. I explained that it was simply an error on my behalf and it’s a mistake that has proved quite costly both financially (£500) and longevity (six months).

“I’m fortunate that I have other sources of income, other irons in the fire so it’s not as damaging in the grand scheme of things.”

Steve, who recently saw his other FA represented client, Scott Fenwick, lift the FA Trophy at Wembley, is one of several intermediaries across the region to be ‘caught out’ by the FA.

A number of which have been fined and banned alongside this with band ranging from between three and twelve months and fines of £250 to £1000 upwards being handed out.

“It’s a lesson learnt, not just for me but for others. I made a mistake and it proved costly.”

The greedy f***er, there's hardly a sentence there that doesn't mention £££.