Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon

Feel like Ba is underrated among our supporters. He was outrageously good, scoring for fun from absolutely no service. Our best striker since Shearer.

Yeah, I remember at the time people giving him loads of stick. always baffled me.

Feel like Ba is underrated among our supporters. He was outrageously good, scoring for fun from absolutely no service. Our best striker since Shearer.

Yeah, I remember at the time people giving him loads of stick. always baffled me.

:thup:

I think people were on his back when he started moaning about being played out of position, and his performances had dropped as a result. Of course it was entirely down to our genius then manager, but that's besides the point.

He was indeed our most complete striker since Shearer, and if we'd had a manager with a brain, we could have easily sustained a spot in the top 8 with someone like Ba leading the line.

Guest neesy111

I think people were on his back when he started moaning about being played out of position, and his performances had dropped as a result. Of course it was entirely down to our genius then manager, but that's besides the point.

He was indeed our most complete striker since Shearer, and if we'd had a manager with a brain, we could have easily sustained a spot in the top 8 with someone like Ba leading the line.

We were powerless to stop him leaving, he had a buy out clause in his contract.

We were powerless to stop him leaving, he had a buy out clause in his contract.

Which we gave him, no doubt in exchange for lesser wages than he really warranted.

It's rather ridiculous that the only matches I can stream are the ones that aren't being shown on TV. They want people to double dip of course. I'll just continue pirating abstaining from watching it.

Scott Parker retires.

DDaZ4jxW0AANZra.jpg

Was one of our shining lights of that era. Remember him with a blood stained rag in his mouth playing on against Arsenal. Worked his arse off in a team filled with some shite players. Got some absolutely ridiculous stick from the crowd for sideways passes/lack of ambition. Then the turned on him worse when he had the gall to have a pop back. Some bloody fans at this club.

Was a limited player but never shirked a challenge and was one of the better captains we've had at the club over the last 10 years or so.

Sky will replace numbered channels and introduce a cheaper sports package for consumers in an attempt to win back viewers.

Following a decline in viewer numbers, Sky has opted to drop Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and instead offer themed channels focussed on football, golf, cricket etc. The decision to rebrand, alongside the introduction of cheaper packages, is expected to excite a turnaround for the company.

The new channels will replicate the likes of Sky’s existing Formula One channel, the entire content of which is dedicated to one sport in particular. As well as the football, golf and cricket channels, Sky will also introduce Sky Sports Arena to cover content such as rugby and tennis.

Additionally, pay-TV subscribers will now be able to select cheaper package options, as Sky are set to decrease the least expensive offering to just £18. This will attract customers who were hesitant to pay the current £49.50 for the cheapest sports package available.

The strategy aims to boost viewing figures back up and attract more consumers, which may have dropped to the rising popularity of cheaper streaming services, such as Netflix and Amazon, as well as the widespread availability of On Demand services.

Director at Ampere Analysis, Richard Broughton, explained: “There are a range of reasons why Sky would be looking at such a big structural change to its pay-TV service.

“In part it could be a response to the ongoing question of viewing numbers to traditional pay-TV sport. There is also a demographic shift where people, especially younger groups, are reluctant to spend so much. Get reluctant to spend groups, such as millennials, in on cheap packages and look to up-sell at a later date.”

Sky will replace numbered channels and introduce a cheaper sports package for consumers in an attempt to win back viewers.

Following a decline in viewer numbers, Sky has opted to drop Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and instead offer themed channels focussed on football, golf, cricket etc. The decision to rebrand, alongside the introduction of cheaper packages, is expected to excite a turnaround for the company.

The new channels will replicate the likes of Sky’s existing Formula One channel, the entire content of which is dedicated to one sport in particular. As well as the football, golf and cricket channels, Sky will also introduce Sky Sports Arena to cover content such as rugby and tennis.

Additionally, pay-TV subscribers will now be able to select cheaper package options, as Sky are set to decrease the least expensive offering to just £18. This will attract customers who were hesitant to pay the current £49.50 for the cheapest sports package available.

The strategy aims to boost viewing figures back up and attract more consumers, which may have dropped to the rising popularity of cheaper streaming services, such as Netflix and Amazon, as well as the widespread availability of On Demand services.

Director at Ampere Analysis, Richard Broughton, explained: “There are a range of reasons why Sky would be looking at such a big structural change to its pay-TV service.

“In part it could be a response to the ongoing question of viewing numbers to traditional pay-TV sport. There is also a demographic shift where people, especially younger groups, are reluctant to spend so much. Get reluctant to spend groups, such as millennials, in on cheap packages and look to up-sell at a later date.”

Kodi