Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

That's why I posted the question, couldn't find it drunk and still struggling to find it hungover.

It's on the first link.

Barca fan knowing very well that his team can still 'waste time' by passing the ball in 5 yard triangles for the remaining 30 minutes of the game and the opposition never getting close to them.  :lol:

"Another proposal would see players not being allowed to follow up and score if a penalty is saved - if the spot-kick "is not successful", play would stop and a goal-kick awarded."

f*** off man.

:lol:

Mental. I mean I get the idea that they can't follow up and score if they shoot and it hits the bar, as I bet there are players out there who are good enough to use that to their advantage. However, to not allow them to get the rebound off of the keeper? Come on. Next they'll be saying goalkeepers can't drop the ball onto their own foot and kick it. I now they change the rules around in other sports, but I don't know... I'm too old and too much of an arse to ever feel like I'll accept them changing the rules of football around.

yeah that can fuck right off

Absolutely  :lol:

This isn't Ice Hockey ffs.

they're obviously thinking off all the cash they can make off advertising in the stoppages, oh clocks stopped cut to commercial