Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

So no manager, captain or media voted for de Gea in the top 15 of the worlds best GK's.  the fuck?

0yajwiaraotz.jpg

Could I say I was =9th too? I got as many votes as Donarumma.

I presume that's a percentage under 1%

The other enjoyable Scottish-related fallout from the FIFA Best voting was then-Scotland manager Gordon Strachan’s selections for his best player. Strachan picked Luka Modric (5 ft 9in), Lionel Messi (5 ft 7 in) and N’Golo Kante (5 ft 6 in).

:lol:

Man Utd have really gone off the boil, performance-wise, since Pogba has been out. It's really affected the form of Mkhitarian too.

Pretty sure that Mkhitarian's loss of form is because I put him in my FL team.

Man Utd have really gone off the boil, performance-wise, since Pogba has been out. It's really affected the form of Mkhitarian too.

Pretty sure that Mkhitarian's loss of form is because I put him in my FL team.

:lol:.

Guest Howaythetoon

He heard my accent and said I was deluded if I thought I could teach my kids a kick around and had too high expectations with my kids. Cockney cunt!

He heard my accent and said I was deluded if I thought I could teach my kids a kick around and had too high expectations with my kids. Cockney cunt!

Should have told him not to bet against his kids winning and be careful not to snort them up his nose.

Been spending a fair bit of time on RAWK this week :lol:. They are still demanding that FSG support their manager, despite spending 40-55M net in the summer (depending upon who you believe) and then being prepared to spend God knows how much on VVD only to fuck it up by making their tapping-up too obvious. And despite us actually making a profit this summer.

Apropos of nothing, just wanted to get it off my chest.