Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

It's got to be time for a world club league, and I've got some thoughts on how it might work. I've no doubt many will disagree, but it's an interesting topic as it's surely the next step that the game needs. So..

The world club championship, would consist of the league champions of the 20 highest ranked nations, at the time. And those teams would be removed from their national league for one season, to be replaced the following year by their sucessors, on the proviso that their nation is still in the top 20.

It could maybe be extended to four leagues, with playoffs to decide the ultimate world champion.

Why does the game need that?

It's got to be time for a world club league, and I've got some thoughts on how it might work. I've no doubt many will disagree, but it's an interesting topic as it's surely the next step that the game needs. So..

The world club championship, would consist of the league champions of the 20 highest ranked nations, at the time. And those teams would be removed from their national league for one season, to be replaced the following year by their sucessors, on the proviso that their nation is still in the top 20.

It could maybe be extended to four leagues, with playoffs to decide the ultimate world champion.

So all right-minded people can fuck the whole thing off and go do something productive.

Ha ha great, is there a reason why they don't knock 7 colours out of each other

Learned it's a prank thing so it's not 100% real, but away fans in Italy particularly of the big clubs are not treated or seen upon as well as away fans here, hence why Juventus, Napoli and Roma aside you don't see big away followings. Napoli have sold out the away section for the game tonight and both Allegri and Sarri have said in their press conferences that Napoli selling out is a step in the right direction, that Italian fans behave themselves so they can take big away followings to every game.

So all right-minded people can fuck the whole thing off and go do something productive.

That's better than any answer I could offer.

The Football Association has apologised for a tweet from its FA Cup account which mocked Tottenham striker Harry Kane after Saturday's 2-1 semi-final defeat by Manchester United.

The message asked United defender Chris Smalling, "What's in your pocket?" and included a short clip of him saying, "Harry Kane".

An FA spokesman said: "We have written to both clubs to apologise for any offence caused."

Fuck sake :lol:

FA Cup final ticket prices

Category A - £145 (was £80 for semi-finals)

Category B - £115 (£65 for semi-finals)

Category C - £80 (£45 for semi-finals)

Category D - £45 (£30 for semi-finals)

Disgusting.

There isn't a match thread for it yet so thought I'd put it in here - the club has just released some more Level 7 tickets for the West Brom game for anyone interested. Guess they didn't take up their allocation.

Man City keeper Ederson: 'I want to score before the end of the season'

The Brazilian has impressed with his unorthodox goalkeeping style this season and has now admitted that he is desperate to get on the scoresheet

:lol:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/man-city-keeper-ederson-i-want-to-score-before-the-end-of/1b5w5uwtgriwc10d7e7s7qzhy4

So glad we've already played them twice if they go down the daft route of giving him a penalty or summat.