Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I had no idea mind. Seen plenty of direct free kicks go back to the keeper when a team want to keep possesion.

Must have been a few OG's over the years. Wonder how many were ever given as corners, very few you'd suspect, especially at amateur level

I actually knew that would result in a corner just because of the famous Peter Enklemann incident 20 years ago where defender had a throw in and threw back to his keeper who missed it and went in goal. Ref awarded a goal but should've been a corner by the rules (remember them discussing if he touched it with zoom cameras, and if not should be a corner) 

43 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

So they're not going back on signing him (presumably they can't) but they've bought a player, given him a contract and now won't play him?  Seems like this decision taken "for footballing reasons" is going to end up fucking over their football finances. 

On 03/02/2022 at 13:28, BlueStar said:

So they're not going back on signing him (presumably they can't) but they've bought a player, given him a contract and now won't play him?  Seems like this decision taken "for footballing reasons" is going to end up fucking over their football finances. 

I was looking into this- it seems he’s been playing already for someone for 3 years ( Clyde ) and there was zero outcry for him playing for them 

not saying it’s ok but why did people including Sturgeon just lump on when he’s gone to Raith?

13 minutes ago, tgarve said:

I was looking into this- it seems he’s been playing already for someone for 3 years ( Clyde ) and there was zero outcry for him playing for them 

not saying it’s ok but why did people including Sturgeon just lump on when he’s gone to Raith?

Because one set of fans kicked up a fuss about it and the other didn't is the answer basically. Raith are a bigger club than Clyde so there's a weight of numbers, as well as a few famous fans.

Guest neesy111

Looking like BT sport is going to be merged into Discovery/Eurosport.

Edited by neesy111

Absolute A-Grade 'desperate but ultimately unsuccessful acrobatic flail' from the goalie, like. Shay Given/Cisse-debut esque. So satisfied was he with his attempt that he thought it must have earned a goal kick. Great stuff. 

23 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

Just met a mackem at work that says he hails from there. I was curious.

Bet he's fucking odd. Yet to meet a person from Consett/Stanley who I'd consider to be normal [emoji38]

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, midds said:

Bet he's fucking odd. Yet to meet a person from Consett/Stanley who I'd consider to be normal [emoji38]

This is correct.  :lol: