Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

15 hours ago, Dinho lad said:

Good for him.

15 hours ago, Dinho lad said:

She probably cheated on him. 

Bro you’re a parody. :lol: 

What happened here? Thought you were sound. 

Edited by cubaricho

Guest HTT II
13 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Top ‘keeper and top bloke, and called out that little cunt Owen from the start.

I don’t know. His best was the eightees. which is before my time. He was apparently the best keeper in the world though at one point though. He always comes across like a top bloke aswell, so thought he was as due some appreciation when that post popped up in my time line.

Edited by Rafalove

Noticed 'Sean Casey' the twitter gobshite who seems to think he knows more than anyone else is on Steve Wraith's show tonight. At least this confirms its not a Burnsie burner account like some say. Has his say on what he's heard and who we're after if anyone wants a listen

Edited by Pokerprince2004

Being deliberately shit is definitely the way to go if you want to be a success as a commentator on NUFC affairs like. Tweet and put out YouTube videos, then laugh your way to the bank as the people who can't stand you share your tweets and videos.

I only shared as first time Ive seen or heard Sean Casey actually live and not some burner account thought it might give people a chance to see if he does actually know owt.

No surprise it was Wraith who got him on, the guy leeches onto anything successful (Joelinton shirt fiasco). Hopefully he's bitten off more than he can chew with his gang stuff as apparently one of the gangsters is after him and wants his address :lol: 

On 07/06/2022 at 04:40, Pokerprince2004 said:

I only shared as first time Ive seen or heard Sean Casey actually live and not some burner account thought it might give people a chance to see if he does actually know owt.

No surprise it was Wraith who got him on, the guy leeches onto anything successful (Joelinton shirt fiasco). Hopefully he's bitten off more than he can chew with his gang stuff as apparently one of the gangsters is after him and wants his address :lol: 

He knaas the Krays though.  That gangster want to be careful

Really looking forward to next season now, Newcastle finally starting to compete again, Liverpool and Man City moving up another level, Gerrard, Lampard, Conte, Man Utd, Sunderland stinking up the Championship with Crypto shite and to top it off a bat shit crazy World Cup in the desert with the final a few days before Christmas.