Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

5 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: eh? It will mean x number of disallowed goals will no longer be disallowed. Itll solve loads. 

Aye -there'll still be the same controversies when it's borderline, but it'll reduce the amount VAR can intervene and stop goals, so I'm for it.

Police were firing tear gas into the crowd which forced a stampede at the back as people were fleeing. In this day and age, with the knowledge of history and things that have happened before, that’s pretty much murder committed by them. 😔

Yep, another great day for cops using tear gas. I think in the future we’ll look back and wonder how it was ever seen as ok to use it on crowds of civilians.

Edited by Kimbo

On 30/09/2022 at 11:59, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: eh? It will mean x number of disallowed goals will no longer be disallowed. Itll solve loads. 

He's not wrong that it just moves the line though, or that the margins are any less fine. It should make spotting offsides easier though I imagine.

20 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

image.thumb.png.13b66b6c3dc07af1d4f71ef4b86d4ea5.png

Fastest player to 3 Hat-tricks. 8 appearances for fuck sakes. :lol: 

First player to three consecutive home hat tricks in the PL as well. He's going to break all kinds of records :lol:

13 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

bad hamstring injury on Boxing Day. Records remain intact.

who am I kidding, he will already have the record for most goals in a season by then.

Skybet had a pre-season special on him scoring 5 or more hatricks all season. 80/1.

Gutted I only put a fiver on it [emoji38]

17 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Skybet had a pre-season special on him scoring 5 or more hatricks all season. 80/1.

Gutted I only put a fiver on it [emoji38]

That’s pretty much the only pre-season Skybet Haaland special I don’t put on 

:facepalm: