João Pedro

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, Ste said:

I reckon official confirmation before page 110.

Hopefully, so we can drawer line over this, it’s becoming a bit of an underwearlming saga tbh now! I just hope it doesn’t go tits up for us, imagine the bed wetting if it does! Bravo to the club if we pull it off though!

Edited by HTT II

12 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Hopefully, so we can drawer line over this, it’s becoming a bit of an underwearlming saga tbh now! I just hope it doesn’t go tits up for us, imagine the bed wetting if it does! Bravo to the club if we pull it off though!

Also bravo if they tell them to hadaway if they try to play us off vs the scouse mackems. 

38 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

It was tongue in cheek. As in if the deal was agreed as per Fab he'd have absolutely been pictured arriving at the stadium/training ground for a medical by now.

I know man. Was just messing around :thup:

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Howe is not going to announce a transfer in an interview and "that's not entirely accurate" is the strongest response he's had to any transfer related question in awhile. This changes nothing.

16 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Howe is not going to announce a transfer in an interview and "that's not entirely accurate" is the strongest response he's had to any transfer related question in awhile. This changes nothing.

Exactly. Howe will never comment on a transfer until the club has announced it.