Newcastle United 3-3 Manchester City (21/08/2022)

Yorkie

That was 100 incredible minutes. Wow. How we have grown since Howe came in. I'm so proud and my life was probably shortened by a couple of years just now.

@Mike You still alive, good man?

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, lads and lasses! :aww:

Excellent result.

Shame about the bent referee.

We have went toe to toe with Man City and could easily have won.

I can’t help but feel that’s Walkers Cole moment against Sissoko where it is all down hill from him now, he was fucking destroyed by ASM.

Great result great performance. They have spent 100s of billions more than us and essentially had cheat mode on along with the buy the ref cheat and we still got a point. Shows that we will not be pushed over by anyone this season and add a few more players and it could be a season to be proud of. Also still undefeated!

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

AND STILL ... UNDEFEATED!!!

What a game man. Great result all things considered.

Hated every single mili second of that second half. One of the worst experiences of my life.

And now both teams with 0 conceded have conceded 3. Odds on this would've been belting.

Came into this game just wanting a performance, and we absolutely got that. Was brilliant for the first hour, and then City took control.

Would have taken a point at the start, still would have taken it at 3-1 tbh considering how long was still left.

The ref was beyond pathetic

Shame we didn't win that, as we deserved it, what a performance, we dictated that for large parts of the game, everyone left everything on the pitch.

Love how Howe stuck to our game plan, didn't piss fart about changing how we play to come up against Man City.

You come to our house, you play by our rules.

Honestly, how amazing is it that we actually feel disappointed at drawing 3-3 with Man City!

How far this club has come in such a short period of time. Proud to be a Newcastle fan.

I hate saying his name, but I did have a think during the game what the score would have been if Steve Bruce was still in charge, it'd be a procession for City.

Hats off to the team and the staff, some performance that!

Blowing the 2 goal lead is always going to be hard to take but we had given everything by 60 minutes and they can sub on worldies. Well done. Allan St Maximan was immense. Defenders have had better days (Pope hasnt probably lol) but they are the best in the league

That's a great result. They're a special side so to go 1 down then come back and be the better side for 60 mins is special. So impressive that we took the game to them and caused them a lot of problems. Eddie Howe is fucking class

ASM was class, Nick Pope is much better than I expected him to be.