Alexander Isak

Disco

Need to get this guy back on the first page.

I'd imagine he starts against Dortmund? You'd think with Wilson playing against Palace and Isak being well up for this game, he would start.

What was the 'injury' he had which made him drop out of the Sweden game?

I'm thinking he gets two goals against them, tearing Hummels inside out.

BackgroundEraser_20231022_210521357.png

Edited by BonesJones

5 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Ughh. Looked like a hamstring? Losing tonight and losing Isak for 6 weeks would be a pretty depressing evening.

The injuries just feel absolutely inevitable at this point. High pressing + midweek games is a recipe for disaster for us. 

27 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Worrying injury record tbh 

He struggles physically with our ‘intensity’ and always has done. He’s our best player so it’s just about modifying our play slightly or buying someone to play off him who’ll take away some of that need for him to press constantly.

7 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

He struggles physically with our ‘intensity’ and always has done. He’s our best player so it’s just about modifying our play slightly or buying someone to play off him who’ll take away some of that need for him to press constantly.

i agree with this but I’d say Bruno is our best player. 

1 minute ago, Newcastle Fan said:

I felt it was more hamstring than ACL? hopefully it's just a minor problem as an ACL would be disastrous.

Relying on Wilson only with all the games coming up does not fill me with confidence.