Alexander Isak

Disco

43 minutes ago, Kanji said:

He hated every single question :lol: 

Really hate the (very common) ”HOW big/difficult was that win/loss/goal?” Just waiting for a manager coming out with a random number.

Edited by Collage

Remember when Gabriel Clarke used to sign off his interviews with England managers and players with 'England expects' as if he was Cleric in the fucking Ministry of Football? 

Never liked that lipless freak like, proper creep. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

As long as he stays fit he'll get fully up to speed but we've all seen the quality in him. He seems to have it all and considering Isak's only played a handful of games it's remarkable how good he's actually come on in that short space of game time he's had.

8 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I can't wait for him to have a proper rip at goal at home with that right foot cannon of his that we know he's capable of scoring. 

that volley he connected with yesterday was some fucking thunderbastard like

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

I can't wait for him to have a proper rip at goal at home with that right foot cannon of his that we know he's capable of scoring. 

14 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Few times yesterday where he had shots blocked cutting in from the left, really looked like he was gonna bury them.

Can't wait until he has players around him that can make better use of his give and goes. The last attempt at a pass by Longstaff, man :lol:

On 13/03/2023 at 16:56, SUPERTOON said:

Obviously he was very striking in the first half but I loved the moment in the last clip there, after Trippier's saved free kick. He's got that crazy ability to look like he's lost it, only for him to manage to retain possession despite being surrounded and lay it off.

Fantastic how he links up with Maxi too, I think we've seen lots of glimpses now of them two having a real understanding. Great for Maxi to finally have a proper friend on the pitch. He's never really consistently combined with anyone. 

Needless to say we looked a completely different attacking unit in that first half and an awful lot of it (if not all of it) was down to them two. Looking forward to enjoying their connection up until Maxi's next injury.