Alexander Isak

Disco

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

:lol: 

Can everyone who criticised our spending on Casemiro have a little word with themselves?

£60m for Isak. Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

Isak is 22 not 42 though. Big difference. :lol:

Can everyone who criticised our spending on Casemiro have a little word with themselves?

It's much better value than Casemiro.

Just now, Froggy said:

£60m for someone who feasibly has 8-10 years at the top level to come versus £60m for a 30-year old Madrid cast-off looking for a payday. I know which I'd rather spend on.

Just now, Froggy said:

I mean, one of the most talented players out there. 17 goals in La Liga as a 20 year old. Clearly had a bad season last year. Still, very talented and could potentially be worth more.

He’s like 20 years younger than Casemiro :lol:

Um ...

Casemiro is 30 years old and on his way down. Isak is 22 years old and just getting started.

Are you serious?! :lol: 

Just now, Armchair Pundit said:

Must admit, I'm slightly worried about the money side of things if all the recent explanations of our spending capabilities is anything to go by. I mean, I'm sure our new owners wouldn't put us at risk, but I hope it doesn't mean we'll struggle.

#worried

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

£60m for someone who feasibly has 8-10 years at the top level to come versus £60m for a 30-year old Madrid cast-off looking for a payday. I know which I'd rather spend on.

Sometimes Casemiro will think Manchester is a right shithole. 

Must admit, I'm slightly worried about the money side of things if all the recent explanations of our spending capabilities is anything to go by. I mean, I'm sure our new owners wouldn't put us at risk, but I hope it doesn't mean we'll struggle.

Pardon? 

2 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

30 year old vs 22 year old though innit.

Yeah a 30 year who's arguably the best in the world in his position and multiple time CL winner vs a striker who scored 6 in 32 in the league last year.

What's wrong with Chris Wood? They're his sort of numbers.

Nottingham Forest have spent about 500 bajillion quid, sure we'll be fine