Alexander Isak: Nominated for PL POTY & YPOTY

Disco

8 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

I absolutely love how Isak and Bruno were geeing up the crowd after the goals. Can’t explain it, but there’s like an assured air of arrogance to proper winners and they have it.

You could see it in his penalty as well. Not even a shred of doubt that was going in.

I’ve got to be honest and I’d been slightly underwhelmed until the last couple of games. Hands up and admit I was wrong. Thought he was fantastic tonight and really excited about what he’ll bring in the next few seasons. 

Just now, PhilT said:

I’ve got to be honest and I’d been slightly underwhelmed until the last couple of games. Hands up and admit I was wrong. Thought he was fantastic tonight and really excited about what he’ll bring in the next few seasons. 

Never doubted him since those two fantastic goals at Anfield.

Only 23 as well. With Willock, Gordon and Anderson we've got a good group of young players who will hopefully be club legends. Then add in whoever else we sign. 

The futures bright, the futures Isak

Just now, TRon said:

Never doubted him since those two fantastic goals at Anfield.

Might come under fire for this but he’s got this annoying trait of not lifting his head sometimes. At times he passes or shoots without looking up. Fair play though, he works his arse off and I’m delighted he’s finding the net.