Alexander Isak

Disco

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

He’s got the quality to win games for us single-handedly and he will

Aye and the thing is he might just have to.

Almiron out for an extended period. Gordon carrying a knock and still bedding into the team. Maxi carrying an injury and struggling for form. Wilson completely out of form.

Our other options across the front three don't look great right now.

Then there's this lad, looking absolutely fucking dynamite. :lol:

26 minutes ago, Shak said:

Aye and the thing is he might just have to.

Almiron out for an extended period. Gordon carrying a knock and still bedding into the team. Maxi carrying an injury and struggling for form. Wilson completely out of form.

Our other options across the front three don't look great right now.

Then there's this lad, looking absolutely fucking dynamite. :lol:

Kid Dynamite! IMG_9579.thumb.jpeg.5ab387adaa9ccd64c607b32b5af1330f.jpeg

Obviously, he has immense qualities on the ball, but his pressing over the last 2 games has been the most impressive bit for me. Takes a certain mentality of forward to do it, I thought that's where we might miss Wilson the most considering our defend from the front ethos.

To look at Isak you'd never believe he has the skill that he has. 

He's absolutely fantastic and we're now starting to see why we paid over 60 million for him.

To think he's had little time in the premier league due to injury but to think he's basically hit the ground running from the start and still came on stronger as of now.

The scary part (for opposition) is, he's only just getting back up to speed.

I love Isak's confidence. Same sort of ridiculous high self belief and ability like Bruno and Trippier have when on the ball. We are going to see a special player in him next two seasons as he grows and so does our squad under Howe.

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Can't play 90 minutes the way I want him to play. 

image.png.7bfad4aee1f086896648e64a770b5031.png

This talk was the only reason I didn’t bring him in on FPL. 

I fell in love with his ability after Fulham. It was only 15 minutes.  It was then I saw it. The ability to drop deep, the touch, the balance, shift of pace. Proper footballing talent. The same thing Bruno has. That proper ability where if everything clicks he can go to the top of this game.  Bags of talent and ability.  Genuine ability. 

It’s starting to click.  Stays focussed and free from injury he’ll be a name to remember in this game. 

13 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Thought it was interesting how much Howe mentioned that he can do a good job on the left wing.

You wouldn't move him from the striker position at the moment mind

Don't think we'll see him start there at all but it's really handy he can drop into there during games when space has closed up in the centre.