Alexander Isak

Disco

33 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Forget VAR, the cartel etc. This is the worst part of being a fan. Lazy and shit ffs, probably still wears velcro kickers.

You hate the barracks too?

But seriously though, you want to turn around and say are you certifiably donkey brained or something?

Not worth the hassle, doing my utmost to get out of here next season.

51 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Lad behind me in the barracks spent the second 45 of man city game calling isak lazy and shit.

Brought me right back to people laying into shola regardless of what he done [emoji38]

Isak is class, like actual class. He's not going to drag us through a game like de bruyne, but give him good service and fuck me will he score goals.

You must have heard wrong. Maybe he was low on confidence? And said “I suck, lazy and shit”

Seriously though, some fans….

Edited by Ikon

Isak is absolutely class. We've had an odd season and the same with last. He needs load management for a period which we can't do. We do need someone on top of him and Wilson to manage the load. I'd happily have wood here still as whilst wood isn't the quality of either we can function with our system with him there and we don't if we don't have Wilson or Isak. 

5 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Shearer v Boro doing a panenka in a pre season friendly for me. 

I also associated it primarily with that tournament at the Riverside.

And David Batty. Cos I got Batty on the back of mine then he left. Yellow numbers.

3 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

Isak is absolutely class. We've had an odd season and the same with last. He needs load management for a period which we can't do. We do need someone on top of him and Wilson to manage the load. I'd happily have wood here still as whilst wood isn't the quality of either we can function with our system with him there and we don't if we don't have Wilson or Isak. 

I can't believe anybody would be happy to have Chris Wood. 

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I can't believe anybody would be happy to have Chris Wood. 

As a first choice or even second choice? Hell no.  But as a third choice stop gap for when injuries and/or the fixtures pile up, sure.

But we extracted fair value and than some from Nottingham Forest so I have no qualms about selling him, even with our current predicament.

On 18/01/2024 at 00:28, Pandamninator said:

As a first choice or even second choice? Hell no.  But as a third choice stop gap for when injuries and/or the fixtures pile up, sure.

But we extracted fair value and than some from Nottingham Forest so I have no qualms about selling him, even with our current predicament.

He’s about the standard of most genuine backup ‘good’ PL strikers.