Liverpool vs. Newcastle United - 31/8/22 @ 8pm (BTSport)

1 hour ago, Wild Geese said:

The Closer you get to kick off the more your hopes increase, Isak and Miggy will have the Scousers run ragged…….

Cometh the Hour Cometh the Man…….

Its time Big Fella…..

DAN BURN?

I'm not Dan Burn, like.

1 hour ago, 54 said:

No reason to give a good account of ourselves? Play without fear? Wor Eddie needs to learn from more experienced managers with 20 year proven records on just what a difficult job it is to go to magnificent clubs like Liverpool and consider it an honour not to get beat 9-0.

Yeah, if that’s the team. We are well and truly screwed. I know we have some quality players missing. But fucking hell. Lascelles and Burn will get pulled apart by their movement up top and I think Diaz will be in behind Trippier all night. 

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

With ASM’s injury let’s go:

Tripps   Schar   Botman   Targett

Longstaff   Joelinton

Miggy

Isak        Wood         Fraser

Team has already been leaked 

Pope, trippier, Targett, Lacelles, burn, Longstaff, Willock, joelinton, Fraser, Miggy, Isak
rested Schar and Botman

Resting Schar and Botman but not Willock seems an odd one. May as well swap Willock for Anderson if you're switching things up.

I feel bad for Isak, his debut for us and he's got no Bruno, ASM, Botman or Wilson in the team. 

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Shak said:

Resting your CB pairing is wild :lol:

Maybe he doesn’t want our new CB partnership losing confidence if we get a battering… clutching at straws here! Seriously, for me, you play your strongest team when you can!