Liverpool vs. Newcastle United - 31/8/22 @ 8pm (BTSport)

Just starting to get their eye in, these are better than us , we are proving difficult to beat but I think we can compete at least.

can’t see much better than 2-0 I’m afraid though . 

1 minute ago, Peppe said:

Maxi was clutching the upper back of his leg (hamstring? 🤔) when he went off, hope he's fit for Wednesday 😬

He always looks like he’s just been shot in the leg, just lulling that ponce Alexander-Arnold into a false sense of security.

Too early to say but we had Maxi and Trips looking uncomfortable today. Fingers crossed, because that would be our four most important players missing.

I'm not prepared to concede defeat, as I'm sure Howe will work out our best opportunity to get something.

Bournemouth were uber cack and the dippers made the most of it. Don’t be fooled into thinking they’ve somehow turned back into that form side from last season or the year before when they won it.

They'll be missing loads of players and we’ll hopefully have one or two back and Isak available.

It'll still be likely that Henderson and Milner will be in the middle for them, if we can cut out the supply to their forwards, we should have a chance to make an impression going the other way.

Was quietly confident we could get a point a la Palace with Bruno, Isak, ASM, Trippier et al all playing given their injuries and recent form despite that Bournemouth win. Without Bruno plus maybe another one it's a really tall order. 

ASM can get at Trent, that needs to be exploited. Our midfield is poor right now but so is theirs if Milner is in the side. Salah’s also had an off game. I think we have a chance of getting a point out of this but I want to see Anderson in the starting 11, same with Isak. He may not have adjusted but he’s a clever player with huge talent and will be immeasurably better than Wood