Newcastle United 0-0 Crystal Palace; post match frustration from p26

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Elephant said:

We have not won in 5 games, I’m getting worried we’re back in relegation fight soon. Just wanted this season to be different.

Nah, 7 in 6 games  isn’t relegation and we’ve played Man City and palace.

should have been 12 points s as we were robbed of 2 today, 2 against Brighton and 1 against Liverpool.

Not good enough at all. We had control, but yet again we lacked in final third. Haunting that we still have to put fucking murphy and wood on to chase points. Almiron as much as I like him truly made some decisions that were questionable. 

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Getting on players on the other hand, is ace support.

Windows closed.

What's your solutions

Play Isak, Almiron every minute of the game and play someone out of position in midfield every minute until Bruno's back?

Especially when those players are clearly struggling.

I wouldn't blame Wood if he couldn't give two fucks for our fantastic fanbase.

Just now, Caleb70 said:

FFS [emoji38]

I was absolutely sure I would get this hostile and angry response, are we really the best fans in the world? I just said I’m worried because one win in 6 games - and this is what I get. I’m not going to write anything here anymore. Don’t like this place so much anymore after I just said I was worried.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Nah fuck off to all the stupid moaning cunts on here. We were robbed by the officials, it's a simple as that and if you disagree you're a cunt.

:lol: not seen a kick of today but I endorse this

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

Five games without a win is really poor for where we want to be.  We were robbed by the officials in the last two, but we are devoid of ability in midfield and from the bench.

We are 5 new upgradge players away from where we want to be. 

It's a different team without ASM, Bruno and Wilson. Arguably Shelvey too. Never thought I'd say that.