Newcastle United 1-1 Bournemouth (17/08/2022)

jack j

Frustrating half, we've pressed well, probed well enough and for the most part dominated the game, its just that final ball thats missing, story of our season really. They've defended well as well to be fair to them.

Also Stephen Warnock is a horrendous commentator, and couldn't be more bias if he tried.

3 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Kicked him in the face there?

I think he was sort of flipping around in frustration at being fouled and sort of did it accidentally but he definitely swing his leg, I was half expecting VAR to flash up there as it wasn’t a natural leg movement after he was tackled.

He was up on his feet and away from the scene of the crime quickly enough 😂

Bournemouth doing a helluva job of pulling us down to their level. Get flashback of us under Pardew watching them in a way.

Hopefully Howe has some good plans on how to counter it and we step up in effort and quality next half.

10 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

People are allowed bad days and when they’re having one - is okay to take them off and try someone or something different.

Yes but you're seeing what the something different is.

It's Almiron, Murphy and Fraser.

It's a different conversation when we have some good bench options but for now unless he's injured taking him off the field is a massive subtraction.

Frustrating, one of those days. Almost as frustrating as Almiron, my patience with him and his 'right foot' is wearing very fucking thin.

How a professional player can't kick with both feet is beyond me like.

Midfield is too slow today. Where you need Bruno higher, Isak's had nowt into his feet.