Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I thought he was canny at times. 

Must admit I will probably miss the miserable bastard just a teensy bit. At least he wasn't scared to have an opinion even if it was mostly wrong.

It was the 22-year-old's 50th goal of the campaign in all competitions, following his £51.2m move from Borussia Dortmund in June.

Wait, Haaland only cost Man City 51m? :lol:

That has to be the best transfer of all time.

Watching Bologna v Juve, Millik just took one of the shitest pens I’ve ever seen, hops just before the kick and keeper drops and catches it.

Edited by SAK

30 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Wait, Haaland only cost Man City 51m? :lol:

That has to be the best transfer of all time.

Pretty sure he negotiated a ridiculously low release clause with Dortmund as a condition of signing with them. Everyone knew he’d be moving on after a couple seasons.

9 minutes ago, huss9 said:

souness's greatest moment as a pundit.

Keys being such an "attention seeking lad" and getting  no where, then being asked to take his feet off the table.

I mean...

:lol:

16 minutes ago, Deuce said:

Pretty sure he negotiated a ridiculously low release clause with Dortmund as a condition of signing with them. Everyone knew he’d be moving on after a couple seasons.

Stupid agent fees as well. Over £40m I believe. 

15 minutes ago, Shak said:

I mean...

:lol:

:lol: How many instances of this have there been? Feels like a lot over the years but I don't know if it's just the fact the two most memorable instances are Souness and Pardew.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Gary Neville saying "that's the most Tottenham thing you will ever see" on commentary today is just not on like. :lol:

I'm sure plenty found it funny but it's proper shit for Spurs fans seeing an ex Man United player mocking their club after they've just lost the game late on. 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Gary Neville saying "that's the most Tottenham thing you will ever see" on commentary today is just not on like. :lol:

I'm sure plenty found it funny but it's proper shit for Spurs fans seeing an ex Man United player mocking their club after they've just lost the game late on. 

I chuckled. 

MOTD2: 'it's not about spurs failings, but about some exceptional Liverpool football'..... or something along those lines. 

We're so fuckin lucky with teams just being absolutely shit against us:lol: makes me laugh, although I'm quite happy for us to continue to be downplayed. 

Edited by Wilson