Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, simonsays said:

Where does Pickford end up if Everton are relegated?  Cant see anyone decent wanting him

Is he as shit as we make out, think we’re blinkered by the Sunderland connection and our new found dislike of Everton. Think he’ll get a decent transfer. Generally decent for England.

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I was reading something about how it is possible when high fiveing someone or clapping that all the atoms in your hand could go between the atoms of the other. The odds are so slim that it’s not happened before, and unlikely to ever happen, but it is still possible.

Anyway because the odds of it happening are so slim, once it happened you wouldn’t be able to pull your hand back out, and they would just be smashed together forever.

That picture looks like it’s happened. 

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

5 minutes ago, Shak said:

Are people genuinely suggesting a shite penalty means Maddison wouldn't be a good signing? :lol:

:lol: Wasn't even a shite penalty, just looks stupid when keeper doesn't dive. Good height too, impossible for goalie to get his legs on it.

7 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Imagine how furious you'd be in a relegation scrap with a pen like that [emoji38]

Still not over Kenedy's away at Cardiff and at least that was in one of the firsts of the season. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I was reading something about how it is possible when high fiveing someone or clapping that all the atoms in your hand could go between the atoms of the other. The odds are so slim that it’s not happened before, and unlikely to ever happen, but it is still possible.

Anyway because the odds of it happening are so slim, once it happened you wouldn’t be able to pull your hand back out, and they would just be smashed together forever.

Can I two tokes of whatever you’re toking pal. 

12 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Can I ask where you read this? Was it on a toilet wall written in shit perchance? 

13 minutes ago, Stifler said:

german smile GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

I was reading something about how it's possible to get Photo 39 on the back of your top rather than Bruno 39. The odds are so slim but there's this picture that makes it look like it happened.

I once high fived someone driving in my car doing 30 mph and they were driving the other way doing 30mph.

I won't be doing it again. 

Reckon this is how Siamese twins occur Stifler?  Bashed together in the womb like.