Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Man City bit below par in period of transition, Chelsea and Liverpool utterly shite, Spurs are pretty shite, Man U were shite for too long and we are in reality way ahead of schedule and overperforming. The stars have aligned for them but they are doing everything they need to on the pitch right now.

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

Soured on Antony?

Sour on the price. :lol: he's good for a goal and works hard but his all round play has been pretty lacklustre so far.

I'd expect him to have major competition for the right wing spot when Sancho comes back. 

Just now, Tiresias said:

Man City bit below par in period of transition, Chelsea and Liverpool utterly shite, Spurs are pretty shite, Man U were shite for too long and we are in reality way ahead of schedule and overperforming. The stars have aligned for them but they are doing everything they need to on the pitch right now.

I applaud them for building the right way, developing talent and being patient with their manager. Hope they clinch it. Lessons to be learned for many other clubs from how they’ve approached things

30 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Sour on the price. :lol: he's good for a goal and works hard but his all round play has been pretty lacklustre so far.

I'd expect him to have major competition for the right wing spot when Sancho comes back. 

You’re not sour on that price either? Total waste of space for you.

30 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Doesn’t look an 80m player at all.  He’s more natural a RW than Sancho but Sancho is the more talented player. Antony is better off the ball too.