Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

5 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Not scoring against this Arsenal side at SJP is a bit annoying, like. We're the only clean sheet they've had in their last 10 games.

Frustrating really, that should have been a comfortable 3-0, but they got super lucky. 

16 minutes ago, brummie said:

Mings has been colossal since the day Emery walked in. And as for McGinn, we all wanted shot of him, he was so embarrassingly poor under Gerrard.

Mings is the most overrated centre back in my opinion.  Never an international player in a million years.

12 minutes ago, TomYam said:

A family member has worked at BBC Sport for 35 years. The corridors of power there have always been packed with ManU, Arsenal and Liverpool fans - especially Liverpool. 

McNulty not got a sob piece out yet?

8 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Group text from me: “thanks Villa — one point away…”

Immediate response from a Liverpool fan: “you mean thanks VAR” followed by ranting and raving about Mings not getting sent off and van Dijk’s offside being “absurd.”

Liverpool fans really do live in an alternative reality.

15 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Immediate response from a Liverpool fan: “you mean thanks VAR” followed by ranting and raving about Mings not getting sent off and van Dijk’s offside being “absurd.”

Leave the group 

49 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Almost to a word the same response I got from my liverpool supporting mate. VAR has screwed them all season. 10 minutes wasn't even close given how much villa were on the floor...

Wait are we in the same group text...

EDDDDD!