Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

FC Sudtirol beat Bari 1-0 in the play off semi final in Serie B. Still got a second leg to play and if through then they'll play either Parma or Cagliari in the final.

That would be up there with the Luton story if they got up. Tiny club in German speaking part of Italy near Austrian border. Stadium only holds 5500, only came up from Serie C last season.

Edited by ponsaelius

https://www.live-footballontv.com/

Matches are few and far between at the moment, but still some interesting matches coming up on the mainstream channels. Europa League final on Weds, Stuttgart vs Hamburg in the Bundesliga playoff looks intriguing on Thursday, FA Cup final on Saturday, Scottish Cup too I guess, although can't see it being competitive.

What's FIFA+ and UEFA.tv for some of the junior championships? Just free to watch online, or do you have to pay a subscription?

31st May - Europa League Final - Sevilla vs Roma - 8pm

3rd June - FA Cup Final - Man City vs Man Utd - 3pm

7th June - Europa Conference Final - Fiorentina vs West Ham - 8pm

10th June - Champions League Final - Man City vs Inter - 8pm

11th June - U20 WC Final - 10pm

14th June - Nations League Semi Final - Netherlands vs Croatia - 7.45pm

15th June - Nations League Semi Final - Spain vs Italy - 7.45pm

18th June - Nations League Final - 7.45pm

Thought I'd list some big dates, to keep us some what sane with league footy dried up and the endless opening and closing the transfer thread.

Unstoppable force meeting a unmovable object tonight, Jose has never lost a European Final, and Sevilla a Europa League final. Going to be an interesting game.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Unstoppable force meeting a unmovable object tonight, Jose has never lost a European Final, and Sevilla a Europa League final. Going to be an interesting game.

Definitely going for under 2.5 goals tonight.

The only time I’ve seen a Spanish team lose a final to a non Spanish team in a European cup final was Valencia against Bayern Munich in 2001. I’m sure in happened in the 90s but my football knowledge doesn’t go back so far. They just always win. 

17 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

The only time I’ve seen a Spanish team lose a final to a non Spanish team in a European cup final was Valencia against Bayern Munich in 2001. I’m sure in happened in the 90s but my football knowledge doesn’t go back so far. They just always win. 

Alaves in 2001 was last one I think.

Seville will presumably be better for us in the long run.

We presumably want the least amount of Italian clubs in Europe next season, Roma will likely already qualify for the Europa League, but not sure if their league spot carries over or not if they win.

We don’t want Italy having more teams in Europe and risk pushing us out of that additional Champions League place next season.

Edited by Stifler