Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, ScottishMagpie said:

Obviously you celebrate your team for staying up and all that but honestly think it would be better for them as a club to go down.   Can see them circling the pan next year too.

It’s never better to go down, it would mean administration and points deduction for them at a minimum 

Some of our fans thought it would be better to go down under Ashley/Bruce and that was bonkers too. In the championship you have all the same problems and no money

Thought Man City would play a stronger team today to try and get some rhythm in a competitive game ahead of their two finals.

Will be interesting to see if they end up stating slow and a bit out of sorts next weekend.

Just now, WilliamPS said:

It’s never better to go down, it would mean administration and points deduction for them at a minimum 

Some of our fans thought it would be better to go down under Ashley/Bruce and that was bonkers too. In the championship you have all the same problems and no money

In fairness, it has worked out for us in the end.

10 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

So happy that Sam got relegated, all I wanted from today. 

Two teams he has taken down with his dog shit anti-football style. Wonderful ?

41 minutes ago, brummie said:

Everton stubbornly rusting away at the bottom of the pan like a turd that won't flush and can't just be pissed in half.

Think I've mentioned this previously but they remind me so much of our teams at our worst over the last 10 years. Heres to another 6 points frol them next season :)

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Weird lack of coverage of us on Sky now… could be coming up but you’d think a team transforming like this would be a massive story. 

I reckon they got it all out of the way after the Leicester draw. 

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

In fairness, it has worked out for us in the end.

Our relegations had fuck all to do with our takeover, in fact had we stayed down, there is no chance PIF would have bought us.

If we had been sold, it would have been to one of those chancers like BZG of Mauriss who were sniffing around Ashley, had they managed to get it over the line, neither did for Sheffield United, or Derby.

4 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Anyone that's watching the Juve-Milan match...That Juve kit is dreadful :lol:

Just turned it on. Aye, what's with all the yellow? Looks minging!