Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Aye, definitely more sensible than shite like Richards and Danny bleeding Murphy and the like.

murphy is incredibly bad. Offers nothing. Sounds like he thinks we owe him something for turning up. 

Richards is a gurning fucking moron. I’ve no idea what that new Rest is Football podcast is like, and I never will because that cretin is on it. 

The BBC have an addiction problem with the likes of Richards and Savage and those types, like they think they’re creating national treasures in some way. 

They’re not, though. They’re forcing idiots on us. 

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Hilarious that Caicedo was responsible for such a brain fart in his first game. 

What a finish that was from Antonio; absolutely lethal. 

Pleased that the Hammers are off the mark, don't wanna see Moyesy shafted so soon after their fantastic cup win and they've been in a difficult position this summer, likely to be made harder with this Paqueta craic. 

should be fun him telling callum about it on their Pod after callum gave him crap for not scoring the week prior :lol: 

43 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Micah is ace. 

think he’s hilarious. He’s amazing on the coverage with Thierry and Carragher on CBS for champions league. It’s just funny banter, light hearted stuff and the entire crew are enjoying themselves. None of them take themselves seriously. Thierry and Micah kill Jamie all the time. 

7 hours ago, brummie said:

murphy is incredibly bad. Offers nothing. Sounds like he thinks we owe him something for turning up. 

Richards is a gurning fucking moron. I’ve no idea what that new Rest is Football podcast is like, and I never will because that cretin is on it. 

The BBC have an addiction problem with the likes of Richards and Savage and those types, like they think they’re creating national treasures in some way. 

They’re not, though. They’re forcing idiots on us. 

I agree with all that.

Just now, huss9 said:

god help us if gabby ever crosses over into commentry.

thickest footballer i'm ever heard.

He’s someone I almost pity a lot of the time due to the fact that his brain is so vacant but then he summons up the tiny grey matter that he has in order to be a total WUM dickhead and I side with disliking him. Would prefer to never see nor hear from him again as he will never ever share a single insightful or useful opinion for the rest of his life