Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Superior Acuña said:

Well that's nice for Diaz. Lovely ball in. Luton fans singing God Save The Queen means I can take some pleasure in their misery. Not another one though please.

Also the ‘feed the scousers’ chant there. The song is pure :anguish: but the irony of people from Luton singing that. Staggering lack of self-awareness. Have they not looked out their windows lately?  Biggest shithole in the country :lol: 

Haven't watched the game as I was fully expecting a trashing by Liverpool. A draw is an awful result for Liverpool even if it probably feels worse for those who's been watching and seen Luton go 1-0 up.

That's fine. So many times the better or more fancied side will go on to win these types of matches. Man U scoring in the 94th and 97th vs Brentford, and Spurs scoring in the 98th and 101 against Sheff U. Shame they couldn't hold on, but still 2 points dropped for Liverpool, and a lot better than I was expecting.

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Also the ‘feed the scousers’ chant there. The song is pure :anguish: but the irony of people from Luton singing that. Staggering lack of self-awareness. Have they not looked out their windows lately?  Biggest shithole in the country :lol: 

Yaxley-Lennon 1

John Lennon 1