Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

How good is Alvarez and how scary will he become in the next few years, what a signing. I hope we can unearth some young gems from South America in the coming years, I feel they adapt well to our league and seem to have that tough, physical edge needed as well.

On 05/01/2023 at 21:02, Geordie Ahmed said:

City look very average, this City side isn't going to put together a 12-13 match winning run 

Looking like that’s two struck off already against Chelsea 🙂 Still 45mins to go admittedly.

Chelsea have to stick with Potter as his coaching and management is more of a slow process as he’s a training ground manager much like Howe, but their transfer strategy is crazy and doesn’t seem to come from Potter at all. Big risk for him taking the job of course and indeed Chelsea hiring him. Basket case club, but I’m sure if they did sack him they’d just get a Poch or someone and they seem to always end up winning trophies despite many managers and players coming and going. I rate Potter, he’s too good for that club in that he’s a nice guy with principles and has come from nowt to become a top coach.

18 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Looking like that’s two struck off already against Chelsea 🙂 Still 45mins to go admittedly.

I'm discounting cups 

I don't see them doing that in the league 

In their next 6 they have Man-U, Spurs (twice) and Arsenal 

Win all 6 and I'll concede I was wrong 

1 minute ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I'm discounting cups 

I don't see them doing that in the league 

In their next 6 they have Man-U, Spurs (twice) and Arsenal 

Win all 6 and I'll concede I was wrong 

👍🏻 They probably won’t but in all seriousness they are still a great team. Any top 11 can have a bad 45mins.