Newcastle United vs. Aston Villa - 29/10/22 @ 3:00pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

I think every game is now nervous just because we are doing so well and you think a banana skin is just around the corner. Villa have some decent players and can beat a lot of teams on a good day (mind so can most teams in the division). Howe seems to have the team focused though since Bournemouth (in hindsight that game might have been a blessing). If we play our normal home game we will win. Villa looked decent on Saturday but that was against Brentford who are in poor form and not that good away from home. Similar game to Everton for me, however Everton's defence is better than Villas. Will still be nervous as reasons stated above, but I do fancy us to win. Seemingly Young has been a key player for them, but I think he will have his work cut out with Miggy's pace and intensity. They do have some decent forwards, but you're always confident now with Schar and Botman. Fulham just put constant pressure on them from the off in their last away game and they couldn't cope, hopefully we will do the same.

Apologies in advance to Brummie but I want to see us batter these skidmarks.

90th minute, Matt Targett unleashes a 25 yard screamer into the stantion to make it 7-0 then runs to the nearest telly camera, rips off his shirt and unveils a new tattoo, a full chest piece, it’s a fight scene of Miggy sticking the nut on Grealish whilst Gabriel Abonglahor is on his knees crying as Bruno laughs in his face and shouts “Who the fuck are Brentford?”

2 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

90th minute, Matt Targett unleashes a 25 yard screamer into the stantion to make it 7-0 then runs to the nearest telly camera, rips off his shirt and unveils a new tattoo, a full chest piece, it’s a fight scene of Miggy sticking the nut on Grealish whilst Gabriel Abonglahor is on his knees crying as Bruno laughs in his face and shouts “Who the fuck are Brentford?”

What a scene

43 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Now that ☝️ shows one hell of a bobbydazzla imagination! 

14 minutes ago, KDT said:

Anyone else woke up with the NUFC being good imposter syndrome feeling that today is the day of a damp squib? 

Decades of inevitable disappointment suggests this is likely 

10 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Bruno FPL captain?

I'd have said if any Newcastle player was going to get the captaincy for this game week it would be Almiron. 

Bruno and Tripper a close second though. Thankfully I have all 3 in my team and have done for the past 6 weeks.