Newcastle United vs. Aston Villa - 29/10/22 @ 3:00pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

12 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

How we feeling about this lads? I've got that guilty confidence feeling if that makes sense? Thinking that we could realistically thrash them, then the emo part of me thinking it'll be 1-1 and I shouldn't be arrogant 

I think it’s 2 to 3 goal win for us at home. The momentum is building and think the lads will kill it. 

My older brother is going to this and given his recent record, it's his fault if the result is shit. His last few games

D 0-0 v Palace 2022

L 0-4 v Man City 2021

L 4-0 v Leicester 2021

W 1-0 v Palace 2019

L 3-1 v Liverpool 2019

D 1-1 v Blackburn 2019

D 0-0 v Fulham 2018

W 1-0 v Huddersfield 2018

L 0-1 v Man City 2017

Loadsa goals! :lol: :anguish:

Edited by HaydnNUFC

6 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

How we feeling about this lads? I've got that guilty confidence feeling if that makes sense? Thinking that we could realistically thrash them, then the emo part of me thinking it'll be 1-1 and I shouldn't be arrogant 

I think it’ll be tougher than we think and they’ll play with more freedom and confidence after their win. Their defence isn’t all that though and I just think we’ll over power them in midfield. Bruno Miggy, are on fire at the moment, Wilson is coming into some form and the defence is rock solid. I think we’ll win.

8 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

My older brother is going to this and given his recent record, it's his fault if the result is shit. His last few games

D 0-0 v Palace 2022

L 0-4 v Man City 2021

L 4-0 v Leicester 2021

W 1-0 v Palace 2019

L 3-1 v Liverpool 2019

D 1-1 v Blackburn 2019

D 0-0 v Fulham 2018

L 0-1 v Man City 2017

I'd take a 1-0

Villa game with older brother tomorrow. Off to Fish Quay for some dinner, and then off to Toon for the match. Then Sunday on to Wembley for NFL game and night on piss in London with my pal and meeting friends down there. Monday off work. Canny weekend. Howay the lads!

9 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

D 0-0 v Palace 2022

L 0-4 v Man City 2021

L 4-0 v Leicester 2021

W 1-0 v Palace 2019

L 3-1 v Liverpool 2019

D 1-1 v Blackburn 2019

D 0-0 v Fulham 2018

L 0-1 v Man City 2017

plz stop him 

Was that Fulham game the one just before Xmas? Watched it from the back row of Level seven, surrounded by kids, and nothing at all happened whatsoever. Just one of those bleak, sad little match days that we had all become so accustomed to. 

3 hours ago, Hovagod said:

Was that Fulham game the one just before Xmas? Watched it from the back row of Level seven, surrounded by kids, and nothing at all happened whatsoever. Just one of those bleak, sad little match days that we had all become so accustomed to. 

Aye. It was the day after my 18th so had my first proper night out in town after. Fulham had yet to keep a clean sheet away from home all season iirc and we didn't have a shot on target. :lol: So grim. They also almost nicked it in stoppage time, Dubravka pulled off a good save from Mitro I think.

27 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Aye. It was the day after my 18th so had my first proper night out in town after. Fulham had yet to keep a clean sheet away from home all season iirc and we didn't have a shot on target. :lol: So grim. They also almost nicked it in stoppage time, Dubravka pulled off a good save from Mitro I think.

That game was soooooooooooooo boring.

14 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

D 0-0 v Palace 2022

L 0-4 v Man City 2021

L 4-0 v Leicester 2021

W 1-0 v Palace 2019

L 3-1 v Liverpool 2019

D 1-1 v Blackburn 2019

D 0-0 v Fulham 2018

L 0-1 v Man City 2017

I'm also going to this and haven't seen us win in person since about 2012, so yeah. This is gonna go well :lol:

17 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I used to think he was funny but it's shite for the most part.  I don't think most of his impressions are very good.  Lampard and Rodgers are canny but the rest are shite.  He takes it too far.

Aye, was a big fan of his Bruce work, but most of it is OTT. Thought the first minute was good with Emery and Stevie Me. (I was hesitating posting it)