Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

4 hours ago, Disco said:

Rickie Lambert seems to have joined Matt Le Tissier in losing the plot. You fear for Shane Long.

:lol: Can't believe I wasted three minutes listening to that word salad. Love that you can hear that fucking car advert with the whistle in the background, like he thought he'd crank this out during a This Morning ad break.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-takeover-sheikh-jassim-27115597

Qatari media chief makes U-turn on Sheikh Jassim Manchester United takeover claim

Reports on Monday seemed to suggest the Man United takeover process was drawing to a close with Sheikh Jassim's bid the winner

Oh dear

Edited by OCK

What is the deal with TNT Sports? Will it be completely separate to BT and no longer any reduced discount for BT internet users?

Obviously will want it next year with them having Champions League, but don't really fancy paying two full subscriptions for both Sky Sports and TNT (and IPTV / equivalent isn't really an option).

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

What is the deal with TNT Sports? Will it be completely separate to BT and no longer any reduced discount for BT internet users?

Obviously will want it next year with them having Champions League, but don't really fancy paying two full subscriptions for both Sky Sports and TNT (and IPTV / equivalent isn't really an option).

No one knows it's a 50/50 venture, but I'd say likely as it was a loss maker for BT.

19 hours ago, Paullow said:

TNT Sports will still be part of the EE package if that makes any difference for mobile customers, I had an email yesterday saying I would still be able to access it as part of my contract, EE is BT owned so I assume you might still be ok.

2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Qataris won then? Rio saying they’re about to takeover at Man Utd

Personally never thought any other bid had a chance once the Qataris came in. Not just because of the money, but I would imagine the PL bigwigs would prefer them as well, given Man U and Liverpool are considered as royalty among English clubs.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Personally never thought any other bid had a chance once the Qataris came in. Not just because of the money, but I would imagine the PL bigwigs would prefer them as well, given Man U and Liverpool are considered as royalty among English clubs.

Imagine they fail the OADT now. I would laugh