Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

1 hour ago, jack j said:

Is this the beginning of podcast wars

I think someone on Twitter was saying or insinuating that he’s been caught trying to groom underage girls, they were making reference to that Hollie lass.

8 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I think someone on Twitter was saying or insinuating that he’s been caught trying to groom underage girls, they were making reference to that Hollie lass.

Didnt realise paddy conroy had twitter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12241709/Shamed-former-Sky-Sports-presenter-Richard-Keys-marries-35-year-old-friend-daughter-Devon.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailsport

EXCLUSIVE: Shamed former Sky Sports presenter Richard Keys, 66, marries 35-year-old friend of his daughter in Devon, after denying he left his wife for her while she was fighting cancer.

The sheer class of this so called man.

11 hours ago, Memphis said:

Here's the complete movie. Very mysterious. Just posted an hour or so ago. Username is the same as the film title. It's obviously very well produced, though, whoever did it.

Really well made - highlights that FFP doesn't work.

Edited by duo

Reminded me of the game against Stoke at their place when we beat them and towards the end of the game one of our players grabbed the towel and started drying the ball, much to the frustration of the troglodytes in the stands.

1 hour ago, gdm said:

I don’t recall the comments but racism is a crime

Anyone who suffered discrimination under him or had their career held back because of the colour of their skin should have the right to sue. Potential jail time for those comments though I think is too much.

Similar I think too what happens here with Beardsley.

Anyway the comments are,  'You have built a team of scum. There are only blacks and half the team go to the mosque on Friday'

15 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Anyone who suffered discrimination under him or had their career held back because of the colour of their skin should have the right to sue. Potential jail time for those comments though I think is too much.

Similar I think too what happens here with Beardsley.

Anyway the comments are,  'You have built a team of scum. There are only blacks and half the team go to the mosque on Friday'

Saudis will be rubbing their hands. 

Going to start poaching a lot more players in their prime. It's going to be such an easy sell. Get paid 3 times more than they are on now, and not have to deal with all this nonsense.

'Only blacks' won't be an issue for too much longer. Just watch.

Spanish press is reporting that UEFA won't ban us this season due to lack of evidence re: the Negreira scandal.

That was pretty expected given that the court probe is still ongoing. We'll see what happens down the line, I can't see us not getting banned once the court hands over a sentence, though - but that's still a few years away.

Edited by Village Idiot