Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

9 hours ago, Stifler said:

They can fuck right off. They only became the club they are today because in the 70’s and 80’s they got a mega money takeover, and bought all the players up.

They were one of the ones who went to break away from the Football League to create the Premier League. Their chairman from that time is now head of the EFL and recently tried to steal football for clubs like Liverpool in project big picture.

Just a few month later they tried to create the ESL, which we all know would have been the end for domestic football. Their fans were never really that against it, and you look now, since they lost out on the top 4, they argue for bringing the plans back.

The cunts were even begging for an oil state to takeover themselves less then a year ago.

Also whining like fuck about oil money, the same oil money they've just taken in from sales the fucking self-righteous bellends

9 minutes ago, duo said:

Nah Glazers aren't going anywhere - rumour has come from Cardiff Chairman as if he's knows anything

You mean the close friend of the Glazers who helped them buy us in the first place? :lol:

35 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You mean the close friend of the Glazers who helped them buy us in the first place? :lol:

Such a good mate he has spoke publicly about highly confidential info.  I don't believe it personally but I guess we will see.

Presumably he thinks two people standing in a box is more embarrassing than the toddler tantrum he had in it today. He's on the Mourinho character arc, everyone will hate him soon.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Klopp may be the worst for abusing officials. Absolute disgraceful how he acts around fellow human beings, and the worst thing is I am fairly sure he is aware and it is some performative shit that he thinks shows players how much he cares or something. I used to respect him, and I still do as a coach, but he is such a cunt.

It comes across differently when written - if you watch the video it’s clearly lighthearted and he has a chuckle, presumably in relation to Tindall. Sure he might be a whingebag but he’s just having a laugh here and we shouldn’t get wound up by that. 

17 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Can't believe this is the same Klopp that first came to the league 

He was a breath of fresh air then, was actually likeable 

He's a massive prick now

Also, there's people here that think Pep is the biggest prick? Baffling 

The Liverpool effect.

Just now, gbandit said:

Don’t think it comes across well on video either, looks like hes being snide while dressing it up as a joke

Aye, he’ll claim it’s a joke but he definitely means it.

57 minutes ago, St. Maximin said:

It comes across differently when written - if you watch the video it’s clearly lighthearted and he has a chuckle, presumably in relation to Tindall. Sure he might be a whingebag but he’s just having a laugh here and we shouldn’t get wound up by that. 

Gan on mad dog - don’t smack him but stare the Turkey teethed twat doon