Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

13 hours ago, Ben said:

Has anyone explained how this Man Utd takeover will work then ? Obviously a lot of clever people involved but it looks like a total shit show.

That guy from SSN says it's a gradual takeover that will take 6 years based on Man Utd been successful again, but why would the Glazers sell if their dividends increase ? 

Had fun seeing several Man United supporters being disappointed that Qatar pulled out. Bet many of them were complaining about our takeover.

Strangely, if your logged into the Booking.NUFC website, go into personal info, you can manually change the number of loyalty points you have. 

It doesn’t stay like that, when you change the page it resets back to the original number but it did get my hopes up for a while 😂

22 hours ago, PCW1983 said:

Strangely, if your logged into the Booking.NUFC website, go into personal info, you can manually change the number of loyalty points you have. 

It doesn’t stay like that, when you change the page it resets back to the original number but it did get my hopes up for a while 😂

Noticed this a week or two back and am ashamed to say I messed with it multiple times to see what would happen. And I'm a member that isn't even allowed to accrue points. :lol:

On 17/10/2023 at 10:53, Yorkie said:

Gary Neville on the next series of Dragons' Den. 

:spit:

Will that other fucking melt/snake oil salesman and publisher of shite podcast CEO Diaries still be on it as well?

Fookin Madchester mafia marra!!

13 hours ago, Charlies said:

Roughly 10months out, really bad. 

Isn't this type of injury usually more than a year?

12 hours ago, Dokko said:

Ouch to the Brazil FA picking up his wages for the next year. £1.5m a week or something?

Didn't know that the Brazilian FA had to pay his wages now.. Ofcourse Neymar didn't wish for this to happen, but he's getting more than $200 mill to sit on his arse for a year.[emoji38]